Concept: Data briefs should link to source files
- ONC Original Data Briefs: http://www.healthit.gov/policy-researchers-implementers/briefs
- Example of file: File:Databrief 22- hospital reporting.pdf
Opportunities for improvement
- Links to source data should be provided, rather than just static titles.
- Example of source reference without a link:
SOURCE: Medicare EHR Incentive Program Data through December, 2014.
NOTE: Includes eligible hospitals reporting to the Medicare EHR Incentive Program for Fiscal Year 2014 (N=3,969). “Does not vaccinate” and “local jurisdiction cannot accept” were categories for exclusion options (see Definitions section for additional detail). For stage 1, immunization registry reporting is optional; it is required in stage 2.
- Example of possible links to data